Bollard covers a perfect eye-catching high impact waterproof display option – perfect for advertising a shop re-opening and increaseing your brand recognition
Bollard covers are a great way to turn your plain bollards into high impact advertisement spaces and increase your brand recognition. This eye-catching waterproof display option – perfect for reinforcing Social Distancing Measures in your town, advertising a shop re-opening is manufactured in the UK. Our bollard covers have been created with a strong structure which is designed to last and will withstand the elements.
*10 Units - £19.95 each + vat
- Simply pops over existing bollards for effective seasonal marketing, advertising a shop re-opening or promotion of new products and services.
- Suitable for bollard sizes up to 205mm diameter.
- Tall 1122mm height as standard.
- 3 sided 360mm sides, supplied flat and pre-creased with glue-free fastening tabs.
- Tabs allow quick and easy assembly without the need for any tape, fixings or tools.
- Manufactured from fine-fluted 3.5mm White Correx polypropylene for resilient outdoor use.
- Design service available
- Discounts available on orders over 50 units
- Quick Turnaround 3-4 Working Days!
- FREE Delivery (*1 UK Mainland Address)
Government Guidance, Updated: 9 November 2020 for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores, offices, contact centres, restaurants, takeaways, factory's, plants, warehouses or similar environments is available here
Objective: To maintain social distancing wherever possible, on arrival and departure and to enable handwashing upon arrival.
You must maintain social distancing in the workplace wherever possible.
Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full in relation to a particular activity, businesses should consider whether that activity needs to continue for the business to operate, and, if so, take all the mitigating actions possible to reduce the risk of transmission between their staff.
Some of the Mitigating actions include:
- Using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- Introducing more one-way flow through buildings
Social distancing applies to all parts of a business, not just the place where people spend most of their time, but also entrances and exits, break rooms, canteens and similar settings. These are often the most challenging areas to maintain social distancing.
Some steps that will usually be needed:
- Providing clear guidance on social distancing and hygiene to people on arrival, for example, signage or visual aids and before arrival, for example, by phone, on the website or by email.
- Using markings and introducing one-way flow at entry and exit points.
- Using floor tape or paint to mark areas to help workers keep to a 2m distance.
The full updated advice and guidance for each industry can be found here