The smallest Swinger with printed double sided aluminium panel or poster pocket FREE Delivery included! (UK mainland).
- Gloss white aluminium panel (430 x 625mm) with digitally printed graphics.
- Alternative top opening polycarbonate double sided A3 poster pocket with magnetic seals available - Available in black or white from stock.
- Stylish 32mm round steel tube frame – available in black or white from stock.
- Patented 'D-Flex' panel hangers make panel fitting quick and easy.
- Solid black recycled PVC base provides excellent stability.
- Tactical Headers also available, giving great extra promotional space at minimal cost.
|Spec. Information||Aluminium Panel||Poster Pocket||Optional Tactical Header|
|Display Area||430mm x 625mm||281mm x 404mm (A3)||480mm x 178mm|
|O/A Dimensions||534mm x 811mm x 490mm||534mm x 811mm x 490mm||-|
|Frame Colour||White or Black||White or Black||-|
Government Guidance, Updated: 29 May 2020 for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores, offices, contact centres, restaurants, takeaways, factory's, plants, warehouses or similar environments is available here
Objective: To maintain social distancing wherever possible, on arrival and departure and to enable handwashing upon arrival.
You must maintain social distancing in the workplace wherever possible.
Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full in relation to a particular activity, businesses should consider whether that activity needs to continue for the business to operate, and, if so, take all the mitigating actions possible to reduce the risk of transmission between their staff.
Some of the Mitigating actions include:
- Using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- Introducing more one-way flow through buildings
Social distancing applies to all parts of a business, not just the place where people spend most of their time, but also entrances and exits, break rooms, canteens and similar settings. These are often the most challenging areas to maintain social distancing.
Some steps that will usually be needed:
- Providing clear guidance on social distancing and hygiene to people on arrival, for example, signage or visual aids and before arrival, for example, by phone, on the website or by email.
- Using markings and introducing one-way flow at entry and exit points.
- Using floor tape or paint to mark areas to help workers keep to a 2m distance.
The full updated advice and guidance for each industry can be found here