Social Distancing Hi-Vis Vest | NEW |
This social distancing Hi-Vis Vest is great for reminding other workers on site or members of the public to socially distance
Please Note: Image for Illustrative purposes only, final product may vary slightly from image shown.
Social distancing is becoming a normal part of our everyday lives. Our Covid hi-vis vest is a great way of emphasising the need to maintain social distancing without having to repeatedly engage in verbal communication whilst working.
Our yellow social distancing vests come in various sizes. They are made of 100% Polyester Fabric with a Velcro front fastening with black text and icon pre-printed.
The Reflective Tape comprises of 2 Body Bands & Braces and the vest conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 2.
From £4.90 each when ordering 100 units and using COVID19 at checkout to receive a 10% discount.
Our prices include the design and print; "Please Keep 2 Metres Apart" printed on the back in black.
- Including design "Please Keep 2 Metres Apart"
- 100% Polyester Fabric with a Velcro front fastening
- Available in 4 sizes
- Delivery included! (*within UK mainland)
Government Guidance, Updated: 05 November 2020 for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores, offices, contact centres, restaurants, takeaways, factory's, plants, warehouses or similar environments is available here
Objective: To maintain social distancing wherever possible, on arrival and departure and to enable handwashing upon arrival.
You must maintain social distancing in the workplace wherever possible.
Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full in relation to a particular activity, businesses should consider whether that activity needs to continue for the business to operate, and, if so, take all the mitigating actions possible to reduce the risk of transmission between their staff.
Some of the Mitigating actions include:
- Using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- Introducing more one-way flow through buildings
Social distancing applies to all parts of a business, not just the place where people spend most of their time, but also entrances and exits, break rooms, canteens and similar settings. These are often the most challenging areas to maintain social distancing.
Some steps that will usually be needed:
- Providing clear guidance on social distancing and hygiene to people on arrival, for example, signage or visual aids and before arrival, for example, by phone, on the website or by email.
- Using markings and introducing one-way flow at entry and exit points.
- Using floor tape or paint to mark areas to help workers keep to a 2m distance.
The full updated advice and guidance for each industry can be found here