Social Distancing Outdoor Bannerstand
Promote social distancing with our elegant outdoor/indoor display with a water-fillable base
These Social Distancing Outdoor or Indoor Bannerstand are ideal for all kinds of businesses, corporate organisations and charities to promote social distancing. Choose from either our standard template design shown or we can custom design a banner for your business to include your logo and branding.
Its simple design makes it very easy to assemble on-site and its water-fillable base makes it very stable.
Includes banner with hems and eyelets 0.8m wide × 2m high printed on 440gsm PVC to your artwork.
- Unique composite outdoor/indoor design with telescopic pole and water fillable base.
- Base holds 15 litres water (approx.)
- Optional deluxe carry bag
- Replacement graphics easily ordered and fitted.
- Discounts available on orders of 4 Units or more
- Quick Turnaround!
- FREE Delivery (*1 UK Mainland Address)
We print the graphics on our standard 440gsm PVC outdoor banner-grade material so you know they are excellent print quality and perfectly suited to being outdoors.
|Eyelets in Graphic||4|
|Set-Up Time||6 mins|
|Beaufort Scale||4 (13-18mph/21-29kph)|
Government Guidance, Updated: 29 May 2020 for people who work in or run shops, branches, stores, offices, contact centres, restaurants, takeaways, factory's, plants, warehouses or similar environments is available here
Objective: To maintain social distancing wherever possible, on arrival and departure and to enable handwashing upon arrival.
You must maintain social distancing in the workplace wherever possible.
Where the social distancing guidelines cannot be followed in full in relation to a particular activity, businesses should consider whether that activity needs to continue for the business to operate, and, if so, take all the mitigating actions possible to reduce the risk of transmission between their staff.
Some of the Mitigating actions include:
- Using screens or barriers to separate people from each other
- Introducing more one-way flow through buildings
Social distancing applies to all parts of a business, not just the place where people spend most of their time, but also entrances and exits, break rooms, canteens and similar settings. These are often the most challenging areas to maintain social distancing.
Some steps that will usually be needed:
- Providing clear guidance on social distancing and hygiene to people on arrival, for example, signage or visual aids and before arrival, for example, by phone, on the website or by email.
- Using markings and introducing one-way flow at entry and exit points.
- Using floor tape or paint to mark areas to help workers keep to a 2m distance.
The full updated advice and guidance for each industry can be found here